Enviro-waste trainers deliver professional accredited training in the safe operation & driving of waste management & warehouse associated vehicles.
Our training course range waste compactors / balers / stackers / forklifts & electric vehicles
Typical Course Content
- Course introduction and induction
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 – approved code of practice
- Operator safety and observation
- Pre-Shift checks
- Defect reporting procedures
- Lift Truck stability – engineering principles and weight assessment
- Driving within simulated working conditions
- Manoeuvring skills
- Rated capacity/load centre
- Hydraulic system and use of the controls
- Stacking/de-stacking – load handling skills
- Vehicle loading and offloading
- Refuelling and recharging procedures including battery handling and housing
- Theoretical examination
- Practical examination
We only use accredited training organisations and we offer RTITB photo ID certificate for no additional cost. The certificate is valid throughout the UK however you may prefer that we supply in-house certificates, thus only allowing the candidates to operate lift trucks/machinery for your company.
More information regarding the RTITB and the National Operators Registration Scheme (NORS) can be found by visiting https://rtitb.co.uk
Find out more
To find out more about our training services please call us on 0845 544 2362 or use the button below to vist our contact page.